The company’s promotions are part of its strategic growth plans. Rich Exterminators is a Lawrenceville, Ga.-based company founded by Howard Rich in 1989.
ATLANTA – Allgood Pest Solutions announced multiple promotions within the company These corporate changes reflect the company’s desire for continued growth, not only for the company as a whole but also for their employees.
"We're really excited about these leadership promotions at Allgood,” said Chuck Tindol, senior vice president of marketing and sales at Allgood Pest Solutions. “These changes prepare us for the next level in our growth plan. Additionally, it shows the career opportunities with our organization and supports our culture of being really intentional in the personal and career growth of our partners."
Corporate changes include:
• Mike Tindol, former vice president of human resources and training, is now senior vice president of operations. He has been with Allgood Pest Solutions for more than 20 years.
• Max Hale, previously north Georgia region manger, is now vice president of operations. Before joining Allgood Pest Solutions, Hale owned Safety First Pest Control. Allgood acquired Safety First in 1997.
• Keith Fleming, region manager over commercial and northeast operations, is now the north region manager with responsibility of more than six branches, including the Atlanta operations. Fleming joined Allgood in 2007.
• Randy Piggot, former IT manager, is now project development manager. In his new role, Piggot will lead the implementation of new initiatives and technology to increase information accessibility and integrated systems management. Piggot has more than 30 years in the pest management industry.
• Kendra Rudd, formerly HR manager, is now the director of HR. Rudd joined Allgood in 2010 and has more than 14 years of experience in the field, specializing in employee relations and retention, employment law and HR strategy.
• Tom Buchanan, south region manager, has acquired an expanded territory which includes middle and south Georgia as well as Jacksonville, Fla.
Allgood Pest Solutions also announced the acquisition of Rich Exterminators, a Lawrenceville, Georgia-based pest control company. Founded by Howard Rich in 1989, Rich Exterminators has a solid reputation and a loyal client base and Allgood Pest Solutions is proud to add the company to their business.
“When Howard Rich decided to retire he chose Allgood Pest Solutions to take care of his partners and his customers,” said Chuck Tindol, senior vice president of marketing and sales at Allgood Pest Solutions. “We are very excited about this opportunity and having his partners come work with us.”
For more than 25 years, Rich Exterminators has provided termite and pest control services to north Atlanta metro customers. By merging with Allgood Pest Solutions, the company will continue to provide high-quality services to its existing customers. Current clients will also now have access to Allgood Pest Solution’s broad range of products and services and exceptional customer care.