Billy Tesh, Pest Management Systems, Inc., Greensboro, N.C., will serve as the association's president.
FAIRFAX, Va -The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) announced the results of its annual board of director elections.
• Billy Tesh (Pest Management Systems, Inc., Greensboro, N.C.) will serve as President.
• H. Russell Ives (Rose Pest Solutions, Troy, Mich.) will serve as President-Elect.
• Chuck Tindol (Allgood Pest Solutions, Duluth, Ga.) will serve as Treasurer.
• J. Bryan Cooksey III (McCall Service, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.) will serve as Secretary.
"I am pleased to be selected as the association president by my industry peers," stated Billy Tesh. "I look forward to working with my colleagues to continue to promote the general interest and welfare of the pest management industry, as well as reinforce the value of pest management in protecting public health and property."
Each of the newly elected directors will begin their term of office on July 1, 2014 and will serve until June 30, 2016. New members of the Board of Directors include:
• Past President Representative: Raleigh Jenkins (ABC Home and Commercial Services, Houston, Texas)
• At Large Director: Ben Walker (Gregory Pest Solutions, Greenville, S.C. )
• At Large Director: Michael Botha (Sandwich Isle Pest Solutions, Pearl City, Hawaii)
• At Large Director: Cleveland Dixon (Holiday Termite & Pest Control, Springfield, Va.)
• At Large Director: Chris McCloud (McCloud Services, South Elgin, Ill.)
• At Large Director: Emily Thomas (Arrow Exterminators, Atlanta, Ga.)
• Region 2 Director: Court Parker (Bug Busters, Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn.)
• Region 3 Director: Richard Kesecker (Good Earth Pest Company, Corvallis, Ore.)
These individuals join the current NPMA Board members to round out the association's leadership:
• At-Large Director: Rick Bell (Arrow Exterminators, Atlanta, Ga.)
• At-Large Director: Dennis Jenkins (ABC Home and Commercial Services, Lewisville, Texas)
• At-Large Director: Jennifer Leggett (Lindsey Pest Services, Jacksonville, Fla.)
• At-Large Director: Sheri Spencer Bachman (Spencer Pest Services, Roswell, Ga.)
• At-Large Director: Scott Steckel (Varment Guard Environmental Services, Inc., Columbus, Ohio)
• Region #1 Director: Matt Nixon (American Pest, Fulton, Md.)
• Region #4 Director: Lee Whitmore (Beneficial Exterminating, Inc., Hawthorne, Calif.)
• Region #5 Director: Steve Graff (Abell Pest Control, Etobicoke, Ont., Canada)
"NPMA is delighted to welcome our newly elected Board and Executive Committee," says NPMA Chief Executive Officer Bob Rosenberg. "We are fortunate to have excellent leaders who will work together to encourage high levels of competence, knowledge and performance in the industry."