Cook’s Pest Control recently recognized its 2011 President’s Club honorees with a cruise to The Bahamas.
|Picture (from left) are Dr. David L. Cook, Brian Cook, Mrs. Jo Cook and Leslie Cook, at the 2012 Annual Sales Kickoff.
DECATUR, Ala. — Cook’s Pest Control recently recognized its 2011 President’s Club honorees with a cruise to The Bahamas. The cruise, which sailed from Charleston, S.C., on Feb. 15 and returned on Feb. 20, was a reward for employees who provided outstanding customer service. Those recognized included:
• 136 President’s Club Members (technicians and salespeople) from the sales and service departments celebrated success
• 54 members made the Club for the first time
• 26 district managers were recognized
• 69 department managers and supervisors participated
• 30 office specialists were nominated for the President’s Award
In other Cook’s Pest Control news, on Jan. 10, approximately 300 Cook’s employees, including district managers, sales managers, inspectors and consultants gathered at the Birmingham Sheraton hotel for the 2012 annual sales kickoff.
The event theme was “Sales Utopia: Your Ideal Sales Environment” based on a book written by guest speaker Dr. David L. Cook – Seven Days in Utopia: Golf’s Sacred Journey.
Cook, one of the country’s top Peak Performance consultants and inspirational speakers, discussed ways to be successful including how to embrace pressure, practicing for emergencies, trusting our instincts and helping others.