Secret Site Map
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics

Invoicing Options · View
Brandon Bradshaw
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:52:44 PM
Groups: Member

How do you do your billing? We usually leave a slip at a customer's door, but I'm finding more and more customers who are expecting a bill to come in the mail. Seems kind of expensive and time consuming to mail bills to everyone. Thoughts?

Brandon Bradshaw

Seattle, WA
Dylan Morrison
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:01:30 PM

We mail invoices and sometimes we even get to mail them to the same customer repeatedly hoping for payment..lol

Dylan Morrison A.C.E.
City Wide Exterminating
Pest Control Charlotte NC
Thomas Kalcas
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:25:46 PM

Hi Brandon,

I always collect customer email and that is how i distribute invoices. It works great and helps with marketing of services.

Thomas
DOMINICK MALVESTUTO
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:17:17 PM

I like what Thomas does. Email is a good idea!

I leave an invoice with a self-addressed envelope. I also tell them they can leave a check or pay me online through their online banking if they use it. The first of the month I'll mail a bill if anyone is 30 days past due. A lot of my customer are home and pay me in person!
Lance Griggs
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:27:14 AM

I do all three. At time of service I leave an invoice, then if by the first of the month I've not recieved payment, I mail a statement. I also email certain customers who I know only sit at their computer.

I will say Quickbooks has changed my life. Really. A customer who owns a home theatre installation company talked me into it about two years ago, and I wish I had pulled the switch sooner. Now QB has their Android app. WOW! Just wow! I can stand at a customers door step after service and in all of about 9 seconds create an invoice and email it to them...all from the new QB app! Sweet!
JAMES MILLS
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:49:20 PM

I mail out all my invoices on the first of each month. Any extra services are included on the next month's invoice.
Haley Rose
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:57:06 PM

Have you thought about using a software program to send out invoices automatically or manually to customers? With a software program you can also keep track of all relevant information relating to each lead or customer, perform job scheduling, produce invoices and statements, etc.

Haley Rose
www.thoughtfulsystems.com
Matt
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:00:15 PM

Emailing and setting up customers on automatic payments is the most profitable for your business. PCT just featured www.pocomos.net. They are a pest control specific software program. They have technicians fill out a digital service invoice from a tablet or smart phone. As soon as the service is complete they can either email or print the service invoice right there. They can also charge the customer right then.
Mobile pest control software is easy to learn and use.