Secret Site Map
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics

Termite pre treats Options · View
mcgrathpest
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013 8:03:13 AM
Groups: Member

Can y'all give me some of your advice and stories regarding termite soil pretreats. I haven't don't a lot of them but am starting to get more and more bids for them. How do y'all price it and would y'all offer any type of warranty for this situation?

Scott McGrath
McGrath Pest Control
www.mcgrathpestcontrol.com
deryldmac
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:22:40 AM

I would suggest you to use best pest control for removing all the termites and insects. It is very effective method to get rid of termites.

pest control Long island
Dylan Morrison
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:25:51 PM

deryldmac wrote:
I would suggest you to use best pest control for removing all the termites and insects. It is very effective method to get rid of termites.

Awesome advice. Maybe you can co-author the termite chapter in MALLIS for the 11th edition.

Scott, price pretreats for what works for your company. I'm seeing a lot of wood treatments and also bait stations being used in lieu of conventional treatments.
Here in NC, pretreats must come with a 12 month warranty.

Dylan Morrison A.C.E.
City Wide Exterminating
Pest Control Charlotte NC
PAUL WESTBY
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:07:59 PM

Pretreats I would not waste too much time on this. in my market sub- cost pricing has decreased to lower levels with the construction decline. I talked with a concrete contractor and he is getting them done for 6 to 8 cents a foot, and he realizes that the job is not done correctly, but HE DOES NOT CARE nor does any builder, for them it is about who is the cheapest. Just my 2 cents worth, and if that was my price i would have all of them.

And by the way, the contractors charge 40-50 cents per foot for them so they make 5 times as much as the pest companies that do them.
mcgrathpest
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:01:29 AM

that pricing is crazy. That could be why I dont get very many pretreats. But I did get a 420,000 sq foot pretreat the other day. I charged them .10 a foot. do the math. Cha-Ching!! thanks for the advice.

Scott McGrath
McGrath Pest Control
www.mcgrathpestcontrol.com
Miles
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:21:01 PM

I totally agree with your advice. Pest control is the best option to get your house treated from pests. Moreover, it provides some time period by which there will be no pest left in the house. If any complain comes, they give free service to the complaint filed.

IPM Services Toronto