Secret Site Map
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics

Pest control as an addon service Options · View
RF Wildlife
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:46:56 PM
Groups: Member

I own a small full time NWCO operation, thinking of adding on pest control.
I usually just tell clients to get a pest company right now, mostly bat mites, fleas and so on. I can see I am leaving a lot of money on the table, many times I see ants, spiders etc doing wildlife inspections. It would also be nice to be able to add baits to my rodent control programs. I get asked daily about providing pest control, and have a list of around 50 telling me to call them if I get my certs.

My question is how hard would it be for me to get into bugs coming from the Nuisance wildlife side of things? For those of you that do both what is the main difference between the two?
I would have to get the proper license, I would have to take a written and oral test. I was thinking of taking the course from Purdue University. Thanks in advance

WWW.wildlifecontrolct.com
Miles
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 10:20:04 PM
Groups: Member

I suppose there should not be any problem in carrying both the task together and when there is requirement in your area then you must at least apply to get the license as the process needs to be official. If by any chance you can appoint someone to work for you can be done on having separate licenses.

IPM Services Toronto