Secret Site Map
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics

Mosquito/Black Fly products Options · View
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2014 8:27:53 AM
Groups: Member

Hello, I'm new to the site and this is my second season in the business. I was looking for some suggestions on pesticides to use for mosquito and black fly control or some reassurance I'm on the right track. I was planning on using Telstar P with an IGR and applying it to shrubs, under trees and other landscape and ornamentals using a Solo 451 backpack sprayer. I was also going to place some Mosquito dunks in any standing water. I was also considering Piranha for the Mosquitos and lies but I understand it doesn't have as long a residual as the Talstar P. The black flies here in Wisconsin are terrible this year. You can hardly go in your yard and do anything without them in your face, eyes or ears.
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 10:27:29 PM

Just a suggestion I have had good luck with Maverik in Philadelphia it lasts several weeks around the shrubs and other topiary.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” Dr Seuss
RONALD KEEHFUS
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:00:03 PM

Best results I have is with Cyonara 9.7 Insecticide or Demand CS mixed with an IGR. Last longer than Talstar and in lower rates.