Secret Site Map
Monday, September 01, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics

Route Optimization Software... Options · View
nsidla@servicetask.com
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:56:43 PM
Groups: Member

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to post about a new FREE route optimization software my company ServiceTask.com launched. Again it's completely free we're just looking for some feedback on it and I'm sure pest controllers could find this useful.

It's called RouteTask: basically will automatically find the most efficient route to your job(s), all you have to do is enter a starting point and the addresses of your jobs and it takes care of the rest.

Check it out if you're interested and let me know what you think ! It works with any web browser and with smart phone browsers as well.

here's the link or click on RouteTask and it will take you there: http://www.RouteTask.com

thanks,

Nick

Nick Sidla || Account Executive - ServiceTask.com
Job Scheduling Software
Free Route Optimization Software
Customer Testimonial Software
Matt
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:04:47 PM

Does the program act as a CRM as well? I visited the site, its only "FREE" for 30 days. Will i need to use both the routetask and my current software to manage my company? Can it handle any accounting?
MICHAEL CROSE
Posted: Sunday, April 07, 2013 11:02:42 AM

Or you can use Google maps for free forever. We plug in the addresses, look at the map and then drag and drop the list in the best order and print it up. Easy peasy.
Miles
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 7:20:02 AM

Well it seems a useful tool but I am still doing good without it, I hope to refer it sometime in near future.

IPM Services Toronto