Secret Site Map
Wednesday, October 01, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics

USPS Every Door Direct Mail Advertising Options · View
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 12:29:40 PM
Groups: Member

Hello,

My name is Roger Merritt and I'm a Business Solutions Consultant with the United States Postal Service. I'm here to create awareness of a new advertising product the Postal Service has called Every Door Direct Mail. Its a cost effective and easy to use product that allows you to send Mail Pieces through the Postal Service to target areas around your business and bring in new customers. Here are some basic points about the service:

* Conveniently send up to 5,000 mail pieces per day saturating areas that you can target near your business without requiring names or street addresses.

* Save on printing costs by managing the process yourself!

* Cost effective at 16 cents per piece. Flexibility in payment options with cash, check, or debit card. No annual fees.

* Efficiently reach consumers in their homes by saturating entire neighborhoods with you message as your mailing gets directly into the hands of consumers.

* Flexible range of mail piece sizes, making it ideal for anything from a quick sales announcement to an in-depth product story.

* You can include coupons, menus, event calenders, store maps, and more – all of which can help bring customers to your door, increasing revenue.

Please contact me directly if you wish to learn more about this product/service. I can be reached at the following information.

Roger Merritt
USPS Business Solutions Consultant
855-868-0759 ext. 261210
Roger.Merritt@usps.sutherlandglobal.com