Secret Site Map
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics

Owned own business for 2 yrs how to get more calls Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 10:42:46 AM
Groups: Member

Hi everyone first off thank you for looking at my post. My name is justin ive been in the business for ten years and just started my own 2 years ago. The first year was slow as could be, luckily i got a few good termite jobs to be able to servive the winter, so far this 2nd year has awarded me with more calls and business but still far away from where i need to be. I post on craigslist religiously, have a website www.bugoffpros.com, im in the process of getting pics and more info on it, I go out and cold call all the time. Im in the yellow pages and yellowbook i just cant figure out how to get more calls, thougth about radio time but its currently out of my price range. Any ideas are appreciated, most of my business now comes from word of mouth Im a very good at customer service. Thanks
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 6:01:44 PM

It is great you have a web site. The next problem is to optimize it so it will be found online when someone is searching for your services in the towns you serve.

I have been working on optimizing my site www.morris-county-exterminating.com and have been getting 2-5 calls per week from it. I got 4 termite jobs in the last month!

People think just because they have a web site their customers will find it. That is not true. You need to know what to do.

Here is what I have optimized for so far. Try and type any of these terms in and hopefully you will see my site on page one in Google.
"termite Parsippany"
"Termite Control Randolph"
"Bed bug Morristown"
"Denville bed bug"

You get the point?
When someone is searching for these exact terms they definitely have a pest problem and are looking for someone in those towns to help them.
I have created pages for bed bugs and termites for the 40 surrounding towns so far.
I hope this helps.
Let me know if you need any advice.
Tim

www.morris-county-exterminator.com
Denville Termites
Denville Bed Bugs
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:33:19 PM

Over 95% of all traffic clicks on page 1 and does not go any further.

www.morris-county-exterminator.com
Denville Termites
Denville Bed Bugs
Posted: Friday, August 01, 2014 3:06:25 AM

Yup thats true and the only way to do that is to learn SEO or hire sombody to do its pretty hard.

Miller Enviro Care