The five-city tour, which kicks off next week (Aug. 27) in Atlanta, is to raise awareness about the benefits of soft bait.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. — Liphatech’s Eraticate Soft Bait Awareness Tour is on the road with five stops in some of the worst cities for rodent control in the country. Hear the benefits of soft bait in a rock concert format. Tour highlights include:
• Attendance is free for pest management professionals (PMPs) that register online at www.liphatech.com/2013Tour
• Great freebies: Receive a gift for attending, valuable soft bait information, tour shirt and soft bait samples
• Convenience: The tour makes visits to five of the most rodent-infested cities in the nation:
Atlanta, Ga. — August 27
Long Beach, Calif. — September 5
Manhattan, N.Y. —September 9
Baltimore, Md. — September 11
Chicago, Ill — September 17
• Headliners include industry experts Ted Bruesch, Liphatech’s technical manager, and Dr. Bobby Corrigan, Corrigan Consulting (Atlanta, Manhattan, Chicago)
• Enter to win prizes valued at more than $500, including a flashlight with a built-in video camera or a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Special event deals on product offered during the show
• Professional opportunity: pre and post tour meet and greets to network with colleagues and industry experts
The fun begins at each tour stop’s opening act with registration, food and drinks at 5 p.m. The headliner soft bait awareness program follows at 6:30 p.m. with the encore (dessert and drinks) at 8 p.m. It’s a an opportunity for fun and valuable information on soft bait all rolled into one. What will you learn?
• Rodent behavior and challenges they create for PMPs
• Uses, methods and treatments of FirstStrike and Resolv soft bait
• Why soft bait should be the primary bait in your tool box
• How soft bait is designed to work on extremely difficult jobs yet economical enough to become your go-to rodenticide
• Ways other PMPs have used soft bait successfully in the field
“Internal studies and first-hand experience in the field by our customers have shown that soft bait is becoming the prominent rodent-control tool for PMPs. We felt it’s important to take an active role in educating PMPs on this latest innovation and how it will aid in their success,” said Manny Martinez, executive director, Liphatech.
Register for this educational event online at www.liphatech.com/2013Tour.
For more information about Liphatech products and services, visit www.liphatech.com or call 888/331-7900.