- [University Research] Arthropods: Saving the Planet?
- [Cover Story] Ouch! That Hurts!
- [Urban Wildlife Control Issue] Hogs Gone Wild!
- [Urban Wildlife Control Issue] The Wild Goose Chase
- [Urban Wildlife Control Issue] Know Your Options
- [Urban Wildlife Control Issue] Read the Signs
- [Bed Bug Supplement] Survey Sheds Light on Bed Bugs in Multi-Unit Housing
- [Bed Bug Supplement] From The Claims File
- [Bed Bug Supplement] News & Notes
- [Bed Bug Supplement] Low-Prep Option Grows in Popularity
- [Bed Bug Supplement] French Researchers Develop New Bed Bug Collecting Device
- [Bed Bug Supplement] Investigating Realistic Control Options
- [PPMA Pulse] Marketing to the Masses: Tapping Into the Buying Power of Four Generations
- [My Biggest Mistake] Trying to Be All Things to All People
- [Products] New Products
- [Rear View] Writer Compiles 67 Tips for Avoiding Bed Bugs in New York City
The structural pest control industry consists of more than 19,000 pest management firms generating approximately $6.5 billion in annual revenue. One of the most stable segments of the U.S. economy, pest management professionals play a critical role in protecting the public’s health, food and property, providing valuable integrated pest management services to both residential and commercial customers. As the leading monthly trade publication serving this dynamic marketplace, PCT magazine is the industry’s "go-to" source for news and product information.