Purchase the industry's premiere technical resource, the Mallis Handbook of Pest Control, with the handy PCT Field Guides (Ants, Urban Spiders, Flies, Beetles I and II, and Birds) and save!
Mallis Handbook of Pest Control
By Arnold Mallis; Stoy A Hedges, Editorial Director; Dan Moreland, Editor
ISBN 9781890561024 | Published October 2011 | Hardcover| 1,600 pp | color illustrations
The tenth edition of the Mallis Handbook of Pest Control - an industry standard in education for more than 65 years, is the leading reference source in the structural pest control industry and is now available. It is a scientific guide and practical aid for the biology, behavior and control of structural pests.
The 24-chapter publication provides pest control operators with the information needed to deliver effective, environmentally conscious pest management services in today's competitive business climate.
Written in easy-to-understand language, the Mallis Handbook of Pest Control features more than 1,000 photographs and insect illustrations, including comprehensive insect keys and a special 70 page, color photo identification series.
The publication includes 24 chapters written by 27 of today's leading entomologists, consultants, pest management professionals and researchers.
- Rats & Mice
- Wood-Decay Fungi
- Wood-Boring Beetles
- Ectoparasites, Part One: Fleas & Lice
- Ectoparasites, Part Two: Mites & Ticks
- Ectoparasites, Part Three: Bed Bugs & Kissing Bugs
- Itches, Illusions & Phobias
- Fabric & Museum Pests
- Stinging Arthropods
- Stored Product Pests
- Flies, Gnats & Midges
- Vertebrate Pests
- Occasional Invaders & Overwintering Pests
- Insecticides & Pesticide Safety
- Legislation, Liability & Litigation
- Integrated Pest Management
The PCT Field Guide library is a collection of six popular pocket-sized reference guides to the most common pest control issues. They make pest identification quick and easy and should be part of every PCO's technical library.
The six-volume set includes:
- Management of Structure-Infesting Ants - 3rd Edition
- Management of Urban Spiders - 2nd Edition (Published 2012)
- Management of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 1
- Management of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 2
- Management of Structure-Infesting Flies
- Bird Management Field Guide