The Bed Bug Forum 2012 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort, May 2-4.
NPMA and the Pest Control Operators of California are pleased to announce Bed Bug Forum 2012, a forward-thinking, strategy-driven experience for pest management professionals designed to offer the latest information from legal, technical, business, and customer-oriented perspectives.
Click here to download the program.
This conference moves beyond bed bug basics and focuses on solutions essential to properly managing your pest control business.
AT BED BUG FORUM 2012, YOU WILL:
• Learn about the most up to date research, information and treatment strategies from some of the industry's most respected speakers
• Receive unparalleled insight into the latest research and strategies for bed bug control, legal protection, treatment, and much more.
• Understand the challenges and opportunities that exist with entering the canine scent detection business
• Learn about the do's and don'ts of heat treatment
• Interact with other attendees who share the same challenges you face
• Engage with over 30 leading vendors demonstrating the latest and most innovative bed bug products and services
Make your plans to attend this conference today. Don't delay, early bird registration ends April 6. REGISTER TODAY!
The Bed Bug Forum 2012 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort. For hotel reservations at the Crowne Plaza call 866/442-7375 by April 10, 2012 to receive the group rate of $115 per night. After April 10, rooms at the group rate are subject to availability.
Questions? Contact NPMA at (703) 352-NPMA (6762) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.