NPMA recently announced the results of its annual board elections.
FAIRFAX, Va. — NPMA recently announced the results of its annual board elections.
• Kevin Pass (Action Pest Control, Evansville, Ind.) will serve as President.
• William Tesh (Pest Management Systems, Inc., Greensboro, N.C.) will serve as President-Elect.
• H. Russell Ives (Rose Pest Solutions, Troy, Mich.) will serve as Treasurer.
• Chuck Tindol (Allgood Pest Solutions, Duluth, Ga.) will serve as Secretary.
"I am pleased to be selected as the association president by my industry peers," says Kevin Pass. "I look forward to working with my colleagues to continue to promote the general interest and welfare of the pest management industry, as well as reinforce the value of pest management in protecting public health and property."
New members of the Board of Directors include:
• Past President Representative: Bruce Carter (Carter Services, Inc., Farmington, N.M.)
• At Large Director: Rick Bell (Arrow Exterminators, Atlanta, Ga.)
• At Large Director: Dennis Jenkins (ABC Home & Commercial Services, Lewisville, Tenn.)
• At Large Director: Jennifer Leggett (Lindsey Pest Control, Jacksonville, Fla.)
• At Large Director: Sheri Spencer-Bachman (Spencer Pest Control, Roswell, Ga.)
• At Large Director: Scott Steckel (Varment Guard Environmental Services, Inc., Columbus, Ohio)
• Region 1 Director: Matt Nixon (American Pest Management, (Fulton, Md.)
• Region 4 Director: Lee Whitmore (Beneficial Exterminating, Inc., Hawthorne, Ca.)
• Region #5 Director: Steve Graff, (Abell Pest Control, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada)
These individuals join the current NPMA Board members to round out the association's leadership:
• At Large Director: Brent Boles (Schendel Services, Topeka, Kansas)
• At Large Director: J. Bryan Cooksey III (McCall Service, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.)
• At Large Director: Scott Fortson (Terminix Service, Inc., Columbia, S.C.)
• At Large Director: Todd Leyse (ADAM'S Pest Control, Inc., Hamel, Minn.)
• At Large Director: Justin McCauley (McCauley Services, Benton, Ark.)
• Region 2 Director: Scott Eubanks (Northwest Exterminating, Marietta, Ga.)
• Region 3 Director: Sean Bergmann (United Pest Solutions, Seattle, Wash.)
The new Board's first order of business is the appointment of an allied member representative and two associate directors. The NPMA Executive Committee has nominated Chris Pienaar of Bayer to serve as the Allied/Supplier Representative and Marillian Missiti of Buono Pest Control Co. (Belmont, Mass.) and John Myers of Rentokil (Wyomissing, Pa.) to serve as Associate Directors.
The Board will vote on these positions during their next meeting on Tuesday, July 15 during Academy 2013 in Phoenix, Az.
"NPMA is delighted to welcome our newly elected Board and Executive Committee," says Bob Rosenberg, NPMA Executive Vice President. "We are fortunate to have dedicated and visionary leaders who can guide NPMA toward meeting the needs of 21st century PMPs."