Results of NPMA’s annual board election, include Kevin Pass being elected as the association’s new president.
|Kevin Pass, NPMA's newly elected president.
FAIRFAX, Va. — The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) is proud to announce the results of the annual board election. The following is a list of Board of Directors for the 2013/2014 year:
• Kevin Pass (Action Pest Control, Evansville, IN) will serve as President.
• William Tesh (Pest Management Systems, Inc., Greensboro, NC) will serve as President-Elect.
• H. Russell Ives (Rose Pest Solutions, Troy, MI) will serve as Treasurer.
• Chuck Tindol (Allgood Pest Solutions, Duluth, GA) will serve as Secretary.
• Laura Simpson (Dugas Pest Control of Baton Rouge, Inc., Baton Rouge, LA) will serve as Immediate Past President.
• Past President Representative: Bruce Carter (Carter Services, Inc., Farmington, NM)
• Region IV Director: Lee Whitmore (Beneficial Exterminating, Inc., Hawthorne, CA)
• At Large Director: Rick Bell (Arrow Exterminators, Inc., Atlanta, GA)
• At Large Director: Dennis Jenkins (ABC Home & Commercial Services, Lewisville, TX)
• At Large Director: Jennifer Leggett (Lindsey Pest Control, Jacksonville, FL)
• At Large Director: Sheri Spencer (Spencer Pest Control, Summerville, SC)
• At Large Director: Scott Steckel (Varment Guard Environmental Services, Inc., Columbus, OH)
In the closely contested Region One race, the vote resulted in a tie between Matt Nixon and Marillian Missiti. This tie is being resolved by a vote of the NPMA Board.
If you have any questions, contact NPMA at (703) 352-6762.