Laura Simpson, Dugas Pest Control of Baton Rouge, La., will serve as president.
FAIRFAX, Va. - NPMA recently announced the results of its annual board elections.
- Laura Simpson (Dugas Pest Control of Baton Rouge, Inc., Baton Rouge, La.) will serve as President.
- Kevin Pass (Action Pest Control, Evansville, Ind.) will serve as President-Elect.
- William Tesh (Pest Management Systems, Inc., Greensboro, N.C.) will serve as Treasurer.
- H. Russell Ives (Rose Pest Solutions, Troy, Mich.) will serve as Secretary.
"I am pleased to be selected as the association president by my industry peers," says Laura Simpson. "I look forward to working with my colleagues to continue to promote the general interest and welfare of the pest management industry, as well as reinforce the value of pest management in protecting public health and property."
New members of the Board of Directors include:
- Past President Representative: Michael Rottler (Rotter Pest & Lawn Solutions, St. Louis, Mo.)
- At Large Director: Brent Boles (Schendel Services, Topeka, Kansas)
- At Large Director: J. Bryan Cooksey III (McCall Service, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- At Large Director: Scott Fortson (Terminix Service, Inc., Columbia, S.C.)
- At Large Director: Todd Leyse (ADAM'S Pest Control, Inc., Hamel, Minn.)
- At Large Director: Justin McCauley (McCauley Services, Benton, Ark.)
- Region 2 Director: Scott Eubanks (Northwest Exterminating, Marietta, Ga.)
- Region 3 Director: Sean Bergmann (United Pest Solutions, Seattle, Wash.)
These individuals join the current NPMA Board members to round out the association's leadership:
- At-Large Director: Lanny Allgood (Allgood Pest Solutions, Dublin, Ga.)
- At-Large Director: Cleveland Dixon (Holiday Termite & Pest Control, Springfield, Va.)
- At-Large Director: Alford Foster (All-American Pest Control, Inc., Nashville, Tenn.)
- At-Large Director: Stacy O'Reilly (Plunkett's Pest Control, Inc., Fridley, MN)
- At-Large Director: Jeff Spencer (Griffin Pest Solutions, Kalamazoo, Mich.)
- Region #1 Director: Ryan Bradbury (Viking Termite & Pest Control, Bound Brook, N.J.)
- Region #4 Director: Debra Kay (Envirotech Pest Solutions, Centennial, Colo.)
- Region #5 Director: Bill Melville (PCO Services Corporation, Mississauga, Ont., Canada)
NPMA is delighted to welcome our newly elected Board and Executive Committee," says Rob Lederer, NPMA Executive Vice President. "We are fortunate to have excellent leaders who will work together to encourage high levels of competence, knowledge and performance in the industry."