The association has enhanced the architecture of the site, allowing for a clearer structure, simplified navigation and improved search functions, making finding information easier than before.
FAIRFAX, Va. - Earlier this week, NPMA introduced its redesigned website to the industry. And, while the website has a new look, the real change is in its approach.
NPMA has enhanced the architecture of the site, allowing for a clearer structure, simplified navigation and improved search functions - making finding information easier than before.
On top of that, NPMA is introducing several new features, including:
- A comprehensive Information Central, which provides:
- PestPedia, an extensive database of news articles, fact sheets, Library Updates, and many more resources to help you identify and learn about a particular pest.
- Direct links to NPMATesting.org.
- A quick-link directory of NPMA technical resources. (Note: the direct link for NPMAforms.net is located in this section. Replace any existing bookmarks with this link.)
- An enhanced Find-a-Pro form that allows users to update their listing online, ensuring that their company is found by potential customers.
- Archived recordings of NPMA's on Demand webinar series.
- Consolidated information on the legislative and regulatory issues impacting your business. This area is still in development.
- A mini-site for PestWorld 2010, where users can find all of the information they need for their upcoming trip.
NPMA plans on introducing new features and improved navigation on the site. Submit your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.