Purchase the PCT Technician's Handbook, 4th Edition with the PCT FIeld Guide Library for extra savings!
PCT Technician's Handbook, 4th Edition
By: Dr. Richard Kramer
Published 2012 | 340 pages | List Price: $17.95
The PCT Technician's Handbook, 4th Edition provides pest managment professionals with immediate access to the most important identification & management information for 100 commonly encountered pests.
Use this essential guide to pest identification and managment as a training manual and as a field resource. The 340-page handbook includes:
· Chapters on IPM, Inspection & Monitoring, Identification & Control, Equipment, and Safety
· Two-page Pest Profiles for 100 major pests
· Pest Management Case Studies
· Taxonomic Key
· Full-color Pest Identification Guide
The PCT Field Guide set is a collection of six popular pocket-sized reference guides to the most common pest control issues. They make pest identification quick and easy and should be part of every PCO's technical library.
List Price: $39.95
The six-volume set includes:
- Mgt of Structure-Infesting Ants - 3rd Ed.
- Mgt of Urban Spiders - 2nd Ed.
- Mgt of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 1
- Mgt of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 2
- Bird Management Field Guide