Own PCT's two new resources specifically written for today's pest control technicians. Save 16% by purchasing these as a set for a limited time only.
The Service Technician's Field Manual
By: William H Robinson, Ph.D.
Paperback | 218 Pages
The Service Technician’s Field Manual is packed with valuable information providing situation-specific pest control. This 218-page, fully-illustrated manual is perfect for on-the-job reference, in-class technical training, or state- test studies.
The Service Technician’s Field Manual should be a part of every service technician’s technical library and can easily be used to train new personnel. Order one for each technician on your team!
· The Next Generation Service Technician
· IPM: Detection and Monitoring
· Non-Chemical Control Methods
· Chemical Insecticides and Formulations
· Application Technology, Economics, and Safety
· Termite and Wood-Infesting Insect Control
· Structural Fumigation, Indoor and Outdoor Insecticide Application
· Rodent Control
· Insecticide Application Equipment, Equipment Repair and Maintenance
· Weights, Measures and Calculations
PCT Technician's Handbook
By: Dr. Richard Kramer
Paperback | 340 Pages
The PCT Technician's Handbook, 4th Edition provides pest managment professionals with immediate access to the most important identification & management information for 100 commonly encountered pests.
Use this essential guide to pest identification and managment as a training manual and as a field resource. The 340-page handbook includes:
· Chapters on IPM, Inspection & Monitoring, Identification & Control, Equipment, and Safety
· Two-page Pest Profiles for 100 major pests
· Pest Management Case Studies
· Taxonomic Key
· Full-color Pest Identification Guide