Download the new PCT app!
If you haven’t done so already be sure to download the NEW PCT app, version 2.0. In addition to providing PCT’s users easy access to digital versions of PCT magazine, the new PCT app:
- Is custom-built for iPads;
- Allows for offline readability;
- Includes stories that are more interactive, and in some cases use animation;
- Features improved social networking sharing options;
- Provides easier access to links within articles. Download the all-new PCT app for FREE in the iTunes app store at http://bit.ly/11wnvPT. Note: Even if you have the original PCT app downloaded, you will need to visit one of these stores and download the new app.
New Videos and Podcasts
PCT continues adding videos to PCT Online – both video interviews we’ve recorded at industry events and videos submitted to PCT. For example, at NPMA Legislative Day PCT Internet Editor Brad Harbison recorded video interviews to supplement our coverage of this event. Videos submitted from companies include commercials and web videos. Here’s a sampling:
- Podcast: Hal Coleman on the Awesome Power of Video
- Video: Ted Granovsky Discusses Bait Failure
- Video: Northwest Exterminating Commercial
- Podcast: Bruno Milanese on Recovering from Hurricane Katrina
- Video: Return of the Cicadas
What are your colleagues discussing? Find out in the PCT Forum
Since PCT was launched in the mid-90s the PCT Forum has become a popular page where PCOs can ask and answer questions; share experiences; and provide colleagues with advice. Visit the forum at www.pctonline.com/forum. Here’s a look at recent topics PCOs were discussing in the Forum.
- Odorous House Ants
- Cell Phone Usage in Service Vehicles Policy
- Mail Bid
- Commercial Service Agreements
- Buying a Client List
Are you receiving PCT’s weekly e-newsletter?
- Get the pest control industry news you need delivered to your desktop, laptop or mobile device by signing up for PCT’s weekly e-newsletter. If you would like to have your e-mail address added to our weekly e-newsletter, or if you would like to submit press releases about your company, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get PCT content on-the-go by signing up for PCT’s RSS feed – a frequently updated web feed that provides users with the latest news about the structural pest control industry. http://www.pctonline.com/rss.ashx
If you have Web videos, commercials or other footage you think would be of interest to PCT’s readers, email email@example.com.