Are you looking for the right seminar that provides both quality education and recertification credits for pest management professionals working in the food industry? AIB and FISA have worked to provide just what you need, a seminar with a challenging and informative agenda. This course is approved for certification credits from most of the 50 states. Experts from the food and pest management industries have joined together to provide a quality learning experience: One location, one time and one cost to meet your professional needs and the expectations of your customers.
Who should attend?
Every technician, manager, supervisor and owner doing business in the food industry.
Listed below are a few of the topics covered:
- Understanding and Following the Laws
- Integrated Pest Prevention
- Detecting and Tracking Pest Activity
- Audits and Inspections for Pest Prevention
- Insect Indentification and Behavior
- Space and Commodity Fumigation
- Insecticide Application
- Comprehensive Safety
- Essential Rules and Regulations
- Ingegrating the Food Safety Programs
- Rodent Control
- Sanitary Design for Pest Prevention
- Cleaning Essentials for Pest Control
- Heat Treatment for Insect Control
- Pest Control and Sanitation Rating Systems
- Discussion and Problem Solving
This 2-day seminar will be held in Kansas City, MO. Additional information regarding dates, venue location and cost is available at https://secure.aibonline.org/php/ecomm-catalog.php?catalogNbr=x433.