Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray is total flea control in a can with two knockdown agents for adult fleas and an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) for controlling future generations. The adulticides provide the quick knockdown and residual needed to solve tough flea problems, while the IGR prevents larval fleas from becoming adults, thereby preventing future infestations and call backs. Just one application of Precor 2000 Plus helps you immediately kill existing fleas, and prevents pre-adult fleas from growing into new infestations of breeding, biting adults. Precor 2000 Plus applies as a fine mist, and penetrates deep into the base of carpet and upholstery fibers, where pre-adult fleas live. Apply Precor 2000 Plus as a broadcast application to carpet, wood flooring, tile, pet bedding, and other areas where pets rest and eat, as these are most likely to be hot spots for fleas.
• Water-based, low-odor formulation covers up to 2,000 ft.2.
• Treatment time 12 minutes.
• Applies as a fast-drying, fine mist to provide smooth even coverage with no visible residue.
• Prevents adult flea emergence for seven months.
• Also controls other pests like cockroaches, ants, and ticks.
• Available in a 16 oz. aerosol can.
Target Pests: Fleas.
Active Ingredient Content: 0.35% Permethrin and 0.3% Phenothrin as the adulticides and 0.085% (S)-Methoprene