Gentrol IGR Concentrate travels deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching cockroaches, stored product pests, drain flies, fruit flies and bed bugs that other treatments miss. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents immature
(larvae, nymphs) insects from becoming normal reproductive adults, thereby preventing future generations of infestations. Gentrol IGR Concentrate spreads out from its point of
application, creating a much larger treated surface than conventional insecticides. Pests encounter (S)-Hydroprene the same way they encounter other insecticides, by
traveling on or contacting a treated surface. Gentrol IGR Concentrate can be applied through a fogger, used as a crack-and-crevice, or general surface spray. Gentrol IGR Concentrate can be mixed in water and is compatible when tank is mixed with residual adulticides. The long-term control of Gentrol IGR Concentrate is ideal for use in warehouses, food handling establishments, schools, hospitals, nursing homes and many other locations.
• Labeled for use in all areas of food handling establishments.
• May be applied as a general fogging agent or general surface spray.
• Long-term control – 120 days.
• One oz. in one gallon of water covers 1,500 ft.2 or 12,000 cubic ft. when fogged.
• Available in 16 oz. bottles and cartons of ten 1 oz. containers.
Target Pests: Cockroaches, stored product pests, drain flies, fruit flies and bed bugs.
Active Ingredient Content: 9% Hydroprene