Precor IGR Concentrate is an important element of Integrated Pest Management, because it controls the pre-adult fleas that make up 99% of a typical flea population. When applied, Precor IGR molecules move to the places pre-adult fleas live, like the base of carpet fibers and between furniture cushions. Precor IGR targets fleas in the egg and larval stages of development, preventing new infestations of breeding, biting adults. Precor IGR should be used in conjunction with an appropriately labeled adulticide.
• Up to seven full months of effective, long-lasting indoor control of pre-adult fleas.
• Targets the hard-to-reach areas where pre-adult fleas live.
• Can be tank-mixed with adulticides.
• One oz. of Precor® in one gallon of water treats 1,500 ft.2.
• End use dilution percent active ingredient is 0.007%.
• Available in carton of ten 1 oz. containers and 16 oz. Tip ”N” Measure® containers.
Target Pests: Fleas.
Active Ingredient Content: 1.2% (S)-Methoprene