Looking for handy, yet comprehensive, guides to the most common pests and best practices for their control? Purchase the PCT Service Technician's Field Manual and the five book PCT Field Guide Set for just $59.95 and save on shipping too!
The Service Technician's Field Manual
By: William H Robinson, Ph.D | 218 pages | Published: 2012
This manual is packed with valuable information providing situation-specific pest control. This 218-page, fully-illustrated manual is perfect for on-the-job reference, in-class technical training, or state- test studies.
· The Next Generation Service Technician
· IPM: Detection and Monitoring
· Non-Chemical Control Methods
· Chemical Insecticides and Formulations
· Application Technology, Economics, and Safety
· Termite and Wood-Infesting Insect Control
· Structural Fumigation, Indoor and Outdoor Insecticide Application
· Rodent Control
· Insecticide Application Equipment, Equipment Repair and Maintenance
· Weights, Measures and Calculations
The PCT Field Guide set is a collection of six popular pocket-sized reference guides to the most common pest control issues. They make pest identification quick and easy and should be part of every PCO's technical library.
The six-volume set includes:
· Management of Structure-Infesting Ants - 3rd Edition
· Management of Urban Spiders - 2nd Edition (Published 2012)
· Management of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 1
· Management of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 2
· Management of Structure-Infesting Flies
· Bird Management Field Guide