20% off NOW ONLY 51.92
Offer ends: December 31, 2013
Looking for handy, yet comprehensive, guides to the most common pests and best practices for their control?
The Service Technician's Field Manual
By: William H Robinson, Ph.D | 218 pages | Published: 2012
This manual is packed with valuable information providing situation-specific pest control. This 218-page, fully-illustrated manual is perfect for on-the-job reference, in-class technical training, or state- test studies.
· The Next Generation Service Technician
· IPM: Detection and Monitoring
· Non-Chemical Control Methods
· Chemical Insecticides and Formulations
· Application Technology, Economics, and Safety
· Termite and Wood-Infesting Insect Control
· Structural Fumigation, Indoor and Outdoor Insecticide Application
· Rodent Control
· Insecticide Application Equipment, Equipment Repair and Maintenance
· Weights, Measures and Calculations
The PCT Field Guide set is a collection of six popular pocket-sized reference guides to the most common pest control issues. They make pest identification quick and easy and should be part of every PCO's technical library.
The five-volume set includes:
· Management of Structure-Infesting Ants - 3rd Edition
· Management of Urban Spiders - 2nd Edition (Published 2012)
· Management of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 1
· Management of Structure-Infesting Beetles, Vol. 2
· Bird Management Field Guide