Six upcoming webinars being offered by Syngenta have been designed to build on PMPs’ knowledge of ownership and management.
GREENSBORO, N.C., – Syngenta Professional Pest Management (PPM) announced today that it will host the Syngenta Business Seminars digital webinar series for Pest Management Professionals (PMPs). Led by AdviCoach, an organization of business development coaches, these six webinars will build on PMPs’ knowledge of ownership and management and will provide new tools that can help grow their businesses.
“We understand PMPs are not only providing pest control for their customers, but they are also responsible for running a successful business,” said John Dombrosky, head of marketing for Syngenta PPM in North America. “In addition to providing them with effective products, we want to support our customers by offering the tools and guidance they need to operate a thriving, profitable business.”
Sessions will take place every two weeks from April to June and focus on important business topics.
• April 8 at 7 p.m. EST – Change Management: Same Old Thing, Same Old Results
• April 22 at 7 p.m. EST – My Goals, My Dreams, My Reality
• May 6 at 7 p.m. EST – Strategy First, Tactics Second
• May 20 at 7 p.m. EST – Are You Customer Focused or Suffering from Company Myopia?
• June 3 at 7 p.m. EST – Is Your Technician Really Selling Your Brand?
• June 17 at 7 p.m. EST – Bottom Line: Do You Want More Profit?
The webinar series will be led by Mark Zajac and Randy Moser from AdviCoach. Zajac has more than 25 years of experience working in professional pest management product development and training and business strategizing, while Moser has more than 35 years of experience working with Fortune 500, regional service, small business and non-profit organizations.