We believe that for too many years man has broadcast insecticides into the environment with too little regard for the consequences. As a result of this overuse of these broad spectrum insecticide products, we now have:
- Greater insect resistance
- Groundwater contamination
- Ecosystems out of balance, with natural predators and parasites being killed off along with insect pests
- And, some would argue, a greater incidence of some diseases
We believe the correct way to do pest control is with the smallest environmental impact possible. This requires us to:
- Target the pests while leaving the pests’ natural enemies alone
- Use the least toxic products and methods available
- Use insects’ natural behaviors to enhance the program’s effectiveness
- Minimize human and non-target animal exposure to chemicals whenever practical
- Avoid putting chemicals into the air or ground water
To put this philosophy into action, we have developed a line of pest control bait products that use active ingredients that have extremely low toxicity.
We have also developed and patented a number of bait delivery systems that can increase the effective life of the bait materials and reduce or eliminate environmental contamination.