SARASOTA, Fla. – Growing its customer base throughout west Florida, Arrow Environmental Services, a leading provider of pest control, termite control and lawn care maintenance services, has purchased eight pest control companies over the past five months.
The most recent acquisition in the group, an $800,000 deal to acquire Can Eliminate Pest Control, closed last week. Can Eliminate Pest Control specializes in providing residential and commercial service throughout the Fort Myers area.
The eight acquisitions move Arrow into the group of the 70 largest U.S. pest control companies, based on the most recent rankings by PCT magazine. The companies acquired in this round of expansion stretch from Inverness in Citrus County to the north, to Naples to the south.
Focusing both on acquisitions and organic growth, Arrow now has over $11-million in annual revenues. In addition to Can Eliminate Pest Control, Arrow has purchased seven other companies in the past five months:
- The Pest Terminator of Naples, Naples, residential and commercial service
- J&E Pest Control, Sarasota, residential service
- Burnett Pest Control, Tampa, commercial service
- Pro-Tech/All-Pro, Naples, residential service
- SafeKill, Sebring, residential service
- Professional Pest Control & Termite Services, Inverness, residential service
- Sunset Pet Control, Englewood, residential service
Arrow Chairman George Pickhardt and CEO Bill Hurd are focusing on smoothly integrating the acquired companies into Arrow through intensive training and a shared commitment to quality customer service.
“We realize that acquiring more customers won’t help us if we don’t keep these new customers satisfied,” said Arrow’s Pickhardt. “Our overarching goal as a company is to have long-term, successful relationships with our customers. That is the best measure of our success.”
For more information about Arrow Environmental visit www.arrowservices.com.