FAIRFAX, Va. — The National Pest Management Association announced the results of its annual board elections. Ray Johnson (Johnson Pest Control, Sevierville, Tenn.) has been elected to serve as President. Laura Simpson (Dugas Pest Control of Baton Rouge, Inc., Baton Rouge, La.) will serve as Vice President. Kevin Pass (Action Pest Control, Evansville, Ind.) will serve as Treasurer and William Tesh (Pest Management Systems, Inc., Greensboro, N.C.) has been elected to serve as Secretary.
"I am pleased to be selected as the association president by my industry peers," says Ray Johnson. "I look forward to working with my colleagues to continue to promote the general interest and welfare of the pest management industry, as well as reinforce the value of pest management in protecting public health and property."
New members of the Board of Directors include:
- Past President Representative: Bernard Holst, Jr. (Horizon Termite and Pest Control Corp., Midland Park, N.J.)
- At Large Director: Lanny Allgood (Allgood Pest Solutions, Dublin, Ga.)
- At Large Director: Cleveland Dixon (Holiday Termite & Pest Control, Springfield, Va.)
- At Large Director: Alford Foster (All-American Pest Control, Inc., Nashville, Tenn.)
- At Large Director: Stacy O'Reilly (Plunkett's Pest Control, Inc., Fridley, Minn.)
- At Large Director: Jeff Spencer (Griffin Pest Solutions, Kalamazoo, Mich.)
- Region 1 Director: Ryan Bradbury (Viking Termite & Pest Control, Bound Brook, N.J.)
- Region 4 Director: Debra Kay (Envirotech Pest Solutions, Centennial, Colo.)
NPMA is delighted to welcome our newly elected Board and Executive Committee," says Rob Lederer, NPMA Executive Vice President. "We are fortunate to have excellent leaders who will work together to encourage high levels of competence, knowledge and performance in the industry.