The New Jersey Members of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA) announced the election results for the NJ Chapter Board of Governors for the term of 2010 - 2011.
* President, Kirk La Pierre, Saver-NGM Wildlife and Bird Control Services.
* Vice President, Frank Spiecker, Harbor Wildlife Control Inc.
* Secretary, Aileen La Pierre, Saver-NGM Wildlife and Bird Control Services.
* Member At Large, Stuart A. Aust, Bug Doctor/Bird Doctor/Animal Doctor.
* Treasurer, Joe Kosakowski, Wildlife Control Specialists LLC
The Chapter board of Governors held their first board meeting on January 22, 2010 at the corporate headquarters of Bird Doctor inc. in Paramus NJ.
Numerous topics were discussed including NWCOA bylaws and policies, NJ state wildlife control regulations, committee appointments, general meeting schedule and considerations for training and fund raising events.
The following officers were assigned the to chair the following committees;
Kirk La Pierre, training and events / Frank Spiecker, state wildlife regulations and web site / Joe Kosakowski, fund raising / Stuart Aust, pest control industry liaison