Angie’s List recently announced the following companies as 2014 Super Service Award winners: Arizona Pest Control, Tucson, Ariz.; Braman Termite and Pest Elimination, Agawam, Mass.; Inspect-All, Conyers, Ga.; and Gannon Pest Control, Solvay, N.Y.
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2014 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. Members can find the 2014 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
Recently announced companies include:
Arizona Pest Control, Tucson, Ariz. — Bruce Tennenbaum, president of Arizona Pest Control, said, “It’s an honor to receive such an honor because we work so hard to create a successful business and impact our community.”
Inspect-All Services, Conyers, Ga. — In addition to the Angie’s List award, Inspect-All was announced as a 2014 winner on Kudzu.com for the Pest Control and Home Inspection categories for the third straight year. Kudzu is a leading source for local business information and consumer reviews. More than 5 million local businesses competed across a wide range of categories including home, auto, health and professional services. Winners were determined based on votes from consumers in the Atlanta, Ga., Kudzu community.
Gannon Pest Control, Salvoy, N.Y. — “Gannon Pest Control is proud to accept this award for the 4th year in a row. We are committed to providing excellent service to our community as well as being active in the Central New York Community. We are thankful for our amazing employees and the loyalty of our customers.”
Braman Termite and Pest Elimination, Agawam, Mass. — “We are honored at Braman Termite and Pest Elimination to have once again earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award, especially this year as we celebrate 125 years in business,” said Jerry Lazarus, third-generation owner of Braman Termite and Pest Elimination. Lazarus also recognized the company’s long-time employees for the important role they have played in the company’s success. They include:
• Michael Bensche, director of marketing, 31 years of service
• Robert Pajak, special projects manager, 30 years of service
• Rob Weinstein, vice president of sales, 29 years of service
• David Rybinski, branch manager, 29 years of service
• Ed Deuso, senior service professional, 27 years of service
• Leo Mulvaney, service supervisor, 27 years of service
• Wayne Mosher, branch manager, 25 years of service
• Linda Guyette, operations manager, 24 years of service
• Don Tyler, route supervisor, 23 years of service
• Mark Camire, senior service professional, 23 years of service
• William Principe, branch manager, 22 years of service
• Shawn Bradley, sales manager, 21 years of service
• Ed Pertillar, senior service professional, 20 years of service
• John Kloczkowski, senior service professional, 20 years of service