ST. LOUIS, Mo. – BASF Pest Control Solutions introduces SmartSolution for Occasional Invaders. It combines the company's lineup of general pest control products and Prescription Treatment brand Integrated Pest Management techniques.
“The new SmartSolution for occasional invaders offers PMPs a system of service that makes optimum use of both technician time and superior control materials,” said Kyle Jordan, market development specialist with BASF Pest Control Solutions.
“Occasional invaders, such as millipedes, centipedes, isopods, crickets, beetles, ants, spiders and wasps require different treatments because they are often in different locations in and around a structure. The purpose of the SmartSolution for occasional invaders is to offer PMPs a process that can be applied to the interior and exterior of the home in one visit,” Jordan said.
Active pest conditions should be given first priority. Choosing the right products and application techniques can make all the difference and it’s important to choose an approach that complements, rather than interferes with, preventative maintenance efforts.
- Prescription Treatment brand Alpine Dust Insecticide or Prescription Treatment brand Wasp-Freeze Wasp and Hornet Killer for stinging insects, such as wasps, bees, hornets and other stinging insects.
- Prescription Treatment brand Cy-Kick CS Controlled Release Cyfluthrin for web spinning and hunting spiders.
- Prescription Treatment brand Cy-Kick CS and MotherEarth Granular Scatter Bait for crawling pests, like crickets, cockroaches and centipedes.
- Prescription Treatment brand Alpine Dust Insecticide and Cy-Kick CS Controlled Release Cyfluthrin for overwintering pests including cluster flies, Asian lady beetles and boxelder bugs.
- When an active ant problem exists BASF has developed a special Smart Solution just for this tough pest.
For more information on the BASF SmartSolution for Ants that features Termidor termiticide/insecticide, and Phantom termiticide-insecticide, visit pestcontrol.basf.us.
For more information visit www.pestcontrol.basf.com.