PHILADELPHIA - Beginning on March 1, 2015 and through April 30, 2015, pest management professionals (PMPs) can take advantage of big deas from FMC. With FMC’s “The Big Deal” promotion, PMPs will earn instant rebates on qualifying products.
"We want to provide PMPs with the opportunity to stock up and save on popular FMC brands,” said Steven Mora, Insecticide Product Manager, FMC.
• EndZone insecticide sticker – the little square that will have a BIG IMPACT on your fly control accounts.
• Transport Mikron insecticide – a non-repellent with bifenthrin and acetamiprid, Transport Mikron provides fast-acting, long-lasting control of ants, cockroaches, spiders, termites, crickets and over 25 other pests, including pyrethroid-resistant insects.
• Borid insecticide dust – available while supplies last*. Borid provides effective, continuous protection as long as it remains dry and accessible to crawling insects.
• Talstar insecticide (aerosol) – available while supplies last*. Talstar aerosol provides the convenience of Talstar Professional in a handheld.
• Topia insecticide (aerosol) – available while supplies last*. Choose Topia for 25b pest control.
To learn more about this promotion, FMC and its products, visit http://www.fmcprosolutions.com/ or FMCpest on YouTube.
*Borid insecticide dust, Talstar insecticide aerosol, and Topia insecticide aerosol are available while supplies last, and will then be discontinued.