NORCROSS, Ga. - Richard Bare, CEO of Capital City Manufacturing, has purchased Graham Lawn Equipment upon the retirement of its founders, Max and Judy Graham. The new company is called Graham Spray Equipment, a division of Capital City Manufacturing, to reflect the industries it has come to serve, the firm announced.
"To reflect all the products we make, we have changed our name to Graham Spray Equipment," said Bare. "For years, Graham has supplied spraying equipment not only for lawns but also for trees, shrubs, orchards, pest and termite control, agricultural applications and almost anything else that requires a vehicle-mounted sprayer."
To assure longtime customers who depend on a high-level of customer service delivered by people they have come to know, Bare said the same people will continue the Graham tradition of providing high-quality, reliable products and personal service.
The company plans to add several new services, including:
- Commonly used truck beds in stock for immediate delivery
- Decreased lead time on production of units
- An updated website with online parts ordering by June 2013
- Improved parts inventory to reduce backorders
- More competitive parts pricing
- Expanded service hours: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
- A new branch in Norcross, Ga., for parts, service and repairs
New rigs, parts and repair will continue to be available at Graham Spray Equipment’s original location: 8878 Bright Star Road, Douglasville, GA, 30134; telephone 770-942-1617. Parts and repair will be available also at the new Norcross facility: 660 Langford Drive, Norcross, GA, 30071.