SOUTH ELGIN, Ill. - McCloud Services announced it will host its annual Pest Invasion food industry seminar on April 23 at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, Ill. The all-day seminar will combine hands-on training on timely topics important to the food industry, organizers said.
"McCloud Services is proud to once again host this premier conference," said Chris McCloud, president and CEO. "There are many proposed new regulations on the horizon, such as the Food Safety Modernization Act. Attendees will be educated on ways to address and prepare for some of these changes, as well as gain knowledge about new developments related to audits and regulations critical to our industry. Our goal is to come closer to solving some of the ongoing challenges facing our industry today and in the future."
Pest Invasion brings together individuals from the entire chain of custody, including food manufacturing, production, plant, quality and safety professionals to network, study and learn industry best-practices. The seminar's featured speakers include:
- Dr. Steven Kells, associate professor, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Bobby Corrigan, president, RMC Pest Management Consulting
- Dr. Thomas Phillips, professor, Kansas State University
- Gene White, director of education, Rose Pest Solutions
- Patricia Hottel, technical director, McCloud Services
- Dave Pettigrew, Food Safety Manager, McCloud Services
For more information on Pest Invasion 2013 and to register online, click here.