MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - Mosquito Squad, a mosquito control franchiser, has opened a new office in Mount Laurel, N.J.
“The Mosquito Squad model seemed like a perfect complement to what I was already doing,” said Steven Pazienza, franchise owner of the new Mount Laurel Mosquito Squad.
Boyd Huneycutt, vice president of operations, Mosquito Squad, said, “We’re happy to add Steven to our team. He has the business experience and enthusiasm to build a successful operation.”
Known as the “mosquito exterminator,” Mosquito Squad mosquito control currently has five ways to ensure affordable, dependable and effective protection against the nuisance and dangers of mosquitoes.
• 21-day Barrier Spray, which kills on contact and continues for three weeks.
• 14-day All-Natural Spray, which kills adult mosquitoes on contact and has a two-week repellent effect.
• Intensive Tick Treatment to reduce the spread of Lyme disease.
• Special Event Spray for mosquito-free outdoor parties, weddings, picnics and concerts.
• Automatic Misting System providing continuous control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via timed bursts of protective sprays at key times when mosquitoes are at their most active.
Pazienza currently owns a cleaning authority location and had been looking for an add-on business for several years. “The Mosquito Squad model seemed like a perfect complement to what I was already doing,” he said. “I had the infrastructure in place, excess capacity and a ready source of existing clients to market to.”