FAIRFAX, Va. - The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) has announced Academy 2013 will be held July 17-19 at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Ariz.
Sponsored by Dow AgroSciences, the Academy is a unique opportunity designed to advance the professional and business development of the industry's leaders and emerging leaders in a hands-on, interactive environment, NPMA said.
"Each year, through insightful presentations, teambuilding events and networking, I return from Academy refreshed and refocused to make needed adjustments and lead our company to achieve its goals," said NPMA Board Member Scott Bergmann.
Academy 2013 will feature speakers Scott McKain, Cheryl Cran and Laura Stack, and will focus on topics such as:
- Creating the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Lead with 20/20 Vision: Building the Workplace of the Future Today
- Leveraging Technology in Your Business
- Successfully Executing Your Business Strategy
- Differentiating Your Business from Your Competitors
For hotel reservations, call the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa at 602/225-0100 by June 23 to receive the NPMA group rate of $129 per night. For more information and to register, visit npmapestworld.org.