The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) announced that registration is now open for PestWorld 2013, NPMA's annual tradeshow and conference, which will be held Oct. 22-25, in Phoenix, Ariz.. Visit www.npmapestworld.org/pestworld2013 to register.
AT PESTWORLD 2013, YOU WILL:
• Receive focused education in hard-hitting topics such as Canine Scent Detection, Staff Motivation, Improving Your Company, and Marketing Strategy in our extended Thought Leaders sessions.
• Network with more than 3,000 other pest management professionals, researchers and vendors from around the world.
• Earn valuable recertification credits at more than 80 hours of educational sessions led by world-renowned experts.
• Find solutions for your business in the largest pest management industry trade show in the world, showcasing the newest products, services, and technologies in pest management.
• Discover the latest business trends and learn how to apply these innovative ideas into your business.
WHO ATTENDS PESTWORLD?
• Owners and managers of pest management companies
• Pest management technicians and sales representatives
• Product manufacturers and distributors
• Educators and students
WHO EXHIBITS AT PESTWORLD?
With 165 companies exhibiting in over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space, you'll be certain to find the solutions you need!
Exhibiting companies include:
• Manufacturers and Distributors of Products and Equipment for Pest Control, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Nuisance Bird and Wildlife Control, and Lawn Care
• Mold Remediation Suppliers
• General Services and Products for Small Businesses such as Cell Phones, Credit Cards, Insurance, Legal, and Security Video Systems
• Vehicle Equipment and Accessories, including GPS Systems
• Computer Systems Technology, Software, Web Developers and PDAs
• Human Resource Consultants
GENERAL SESSION SPEAKERS
In the 1990s, Jordan Belfort built one of the most dynamic and successful sales organizations in Wall Street history, earning over $50 million a year -- a feat that coined him the name "The Wolf of Wall Street." After going through a spectacular-and well-publicized-fall from grace, Belfort has re-emerged as a globally recognized potent force behind extraordinary business success. This November, his life story will be played out in a major motion picture starring Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by Martin Scorsese. Sponsored by Dow AgroSciences
Freakonomics author Stephen Dubner addresses the fact that the old rules of business just don't apply. It's a new world, and that demands a new way of thinking. During this presentation, he will address the sort of topics that are on every business person's mind these days: the ways to create behavior change, the incentives that work and don't work, and the value of asking unpopular questions. This is a not-to-be-missed session for every business person at PestWorld! Sponsored by FMC
AND, on top of all of this, you will have the tried-and-true experience of PestWorld -- a mix of education, networking, and research designed to complement your individual business model. We'll help you make the connections you need and find the answers you want in order to increase your profits. Make your plans today to attend PestWorld 2013.
Visit www.npmapestworld.org/pestworld2013 to register!
Questions? Contact NPMA at (703) 352-NPMA (6762) or
e-mail email@example.com .