Fairfax, Va. — With targeted information on the latest products, services, technologies and business applications, NPMA PestWorld promises to offer the pest management industry a mix of education, networking and research designed to complement PMPs’ individual business model.
At PestWorld 2011, NPMA says attendees will:
- Network with more than 3,000 other pest management professionals, researchers and vendors from around the world.
- Discover the latest business trends and learn how to apply these innovative ideas into your business.
- Earn valuable recertification credits at more than 100 hours of educational sessions led by world-renowned experts.
- Find solutions for your business in the largest pest management industry trade show in the world, showcasing the newest products, services, and technologies in pest management.
- Understand how legislative and regulatory issues will shape and influence the industry.
Register online at https://www.npmapestworld.org/commerce/pestworld2011/index.cfm
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this event.