BOSTON — PCT and Syngenta recognized the Crown Leadership Award winners at NPMA PestWorld during a special ceremony on Thursday.
The awards spotlight individuals who have contributed positively to the growth and development of the structural pest control industry, as well as established ties with fellow business leaders, civic groups and customers in their local communities.
“For the 24th consecutive year, Syngenta is proud to partner with Pest Control Technology to recognize professionals who have worked hard and grown their businesses and have devoted significant time and attention to their commitment and leadership to the industry,” said Scott Reasons, head, Turf & Landscape, Syngenta Lawn & Garden. “These eight winners are passionate and driven industry professionals, and have made significant contributions to their field. We are honored to stand alongside these leaders and work with them to keep our industry strong and effective.”
This year’s winners are:
• Chris Gorecki, Orkin, Atlanta, Ga.
• Bobby Hammel, J.C. Ehrlich, Reading, Pa.
• Harold Harlan, Armed Forces Pest Management Board, Silver Spring, Md.
• Ray Johnson, Johnson Pest Control, Sevierville, Tenn.
• Susan Jones, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
• Tony Massey, Massey Services, Orlando, Fla.
• Jim Sargent, Copesan Services, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
• Garry Tank, Buffalo Exterminating, Orchard Park, N.Y.
This year’s honorees are profiled in a special supplement that was part of the October issue of PCT.