- Jeffrey Floody, Rose Pest Solutions, Lombard, Ill.
- Mike Hart, Schendel Pest Services, Lawrence, Kan.
- John Scott Magruder, Terminix Service, Brevard, N.C.
- Mike “Spike” McGoldrick, Environmental Health Services, Norwood, Mass.
- Rebecca Shelton, Heron Lawn & Pest Control, Sanford, Fla.
- Justin Stewart, B&B Exterminating Co., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Steve Thompson, Springer Professional Home Services, Des Moines, Iowa
- Scott Williams, Peachtree Pest Control, Roswell, Ga.
- Quinton Clark, Schendel Pest Services, Norman, Okla.
- Blaine Miller, Cook’s Pest Control, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Kyle Miller, Pest Pro, South Hero, Vt.
- Freddy Rivera, Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions, St. Louis, Mo.
- Rory Scott, The Steritech Group, Charlotte, N.C.
- Doug Seeman, Adam’s Pest Control, Medina, Minn.
- Trent Stanley, Lloyd Pest Control, San Diego, Calif.
- Howard Waller, Western Pest Services, Gaithersburg, Md.
- Beau Adams, Safe Home Pest Control, Carrolton, Texas
- Gifton Jones, Cook’s Pest Control, Bartlett, Tenn.
- Robert Pyle, Schendel Pest Services, Lawrence, Kan.
The process for choosing this year’s winners involved a thorough review of each candidate’s credentials, including materials submitted by their respective companies. A panel of well respected industry professionals had the difficult task of deciding the winners. PCT would like to thank our panel of judges:
- Dr. Robert Corrigan, RMC Pest Management Consulting, Richmond, Ind.;
- Dr. Austin Frishman, AMF Pest Management Services, Boca Raton, Fla.;
- Dr. Richard Kramer, Innovative Pest Management, Brookeville, Md.;
- Dr. Fred Whitford, Purdue University Pesticide Programs, West Lafayette, Ind.
More About PCT’s Technician of the Year Awards
Visit the “online extras” section on the PCTOnline homepage for additional information about this year’s finalists and a listing of past PCT Technicians of the Year.