PARSIPPANY, N.J. – Western Pest Services, a New Jersey-based pest control company with branches throughout the Mid-Atlantic, announced it has launched a new, more user-friendly website to provide residential and commercial customers with valuable information to help make educated pest control decisions. In addition, consumers can sign up for Western’s newsletter on the website to receive important information such as Stink Bug control tips.
“While we have updated our website’s design and improved the layout, it is more than just a facelift,” said Tom Walters, president of Western Pest Services. “Our goal is to provide an educational resource for our customers to help them better understand pests and the treatment options that we offer. That is why we added more content, including informational videos, seasonal pest control tips, an updated pest library and pages highlighting local pest issues across our service area.”
Some additional features on the new site include:
- Content-rich pages dedicated to specific pests with treatment program overviews, informational videos, tips and related information.
- Geo-targeted location map to help locate your closest branch.
- Social media integration to help keep in touch with increasingly tech-savvy customers.
- User-friendly and search-friendly navigation to help visitors get to the information they want faster.
- Simplified and prominent online inspection request forms available 24/7.
- Seasonal promotions to help customers save money.
- Updated news section that provides additional information on specific pests.
You can visit the new website at www.westernpest.com.