SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Wil-Kil Pest Control, Holder’s Pest Control and Copesan Services, Inc. joined together to brighten the days of those in need during this Holiday Season. The employees at each office of Wil-Kil, Holder’s and Copesan set out on a mission to support a local charity with donated gifts and money from each office.
The 4th Annual Wil-Kil/Holder’s/Copesan Toy Drive was held from Nov. 24 - Dec.7. Deni Naumann, president of Copesan, Dale Bauerkemper, the general manager of Wil-Kil and Dave Otis, the general manager for Holder’s, stated they are extremely proud of all the employees at Copesan, Wil-Kil and Holder’s and proud to lead such caring organizations.
- Copesan & Wil-Kil Milwaukee - Children’s Hospital in Wauwatosa, WI• Children’s Hospital in Wauwatosa, WI
- Holder’s - Houston Area Women’s Center in Houston TX
- Wil-Kil Appleton - Harbor House, for battered women in Appleton, WI
- Wil-Kil Eau Claire - Marshfi eld Children’s Cancer Hospital in Marshfield, WI
- Wil-Kil Sun Prairie - American Family Children’s Hospital in Madison, WI
Donations were delivered to each respective chartity the week of December 14th.
Copesan Specialists in Pest Solutions, Headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI, is an
alliance of premier pest management companies that are united as a single entity
for the sole purpose of providing quality pest solutions to businesses with locations
throughout North America.