SCHAUMBURG, Ill. – The Zoëcon Professional Products division of Central Life Sciences today launched the Zoëcon Field Guide App, a free, mobile-optimized web-based app designed to help pest management professionals (PMP) quickly and easily identify the best products and protocols for an infestation problem. Accessible at ZoeconFieldGuide.com, the app offers product recommendations based on use site or target pest, and it provides application tips including potential tank-mix partners and a dilution calculator.
“With each product we launch or new service we offer, our central goal at Zoecon is always to make life easier for the PMPs that protect our homes, public spaces and places of business,” said Ken Turrentine, director of marketing for the Zoëcon Professional Products division. “This app is a clear extension of that mission, designed with the PMP in mind to help make each stop faster, easier and with the most effective insect control.”
The collection of features available through the Zoëcon Field Guide App includes:
• Helpful product selection tool allowing users to search for specific products by name or recommendations based on application site or target insect
• Detailed information on more than 50 Zoëcon products, including features, pests controlled, approved application sites, educational materials and videos and access to all SDS and specimen labels
• Suggested complementary products to pair with a selected product, or alternative options available for use
• Easy-to-use dilution calculators delivering exact mix rates based on the square footage of the application site
• Personalized “Preferences” page allowing users to store product information and their respective dilution rates, sorted by name and date to create an organized log
The Zoëcon Field Guide App is live at ZoeconFieldGuide.com, and visitors are encouraged to save the site to their mobile device home screens for quick, easy access.