BedBug Central announced that nine new companies have join the list of nearly 80 pest management firms to become bedbugFREE approved.
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. — BedBug Central announced that nine new companies have join the list of nearly 80 pest management firms to become bedbugFREE approved. The most recent list of companies approved for bedbugFREE membership include:
• Fahey Pest Management in Florida
• K&A Pest Control in Rhode Island
• Pestmasters Pest Control in Florida
• Robertson’s Termite and Pest Control in Kansas
• Pestco Professional Services in Pennsylvania
• Nukingstreet Pest and Wildlife Control in Connecticut
• Arrow Termite & Pest Control in Indiana
• A&C Pest Management in New York
• On Guard Pest Control in New York
bedbugFREE is a network of “like-minded companies sharing the philosophies of BedBug Central.” All companies undergo a rigorous screening and training process overseen by research entomologist, Jeffrey White. Approved companies are then listed as bedbugFREE on BedBug Central’s website and in turn, receive referrals as part of the bedbugFREE network.
For more information visit www.bedbugcentral.com.