Bed Bug Basics focuses on providing the basic information that is needed to provide bed bug control services.
FAIRFAX, Va. - The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) is pleased to offer Bed Bug Basics - the first training from its new Online Learning Center offering extensive bed bug training for pest management professionals.
Bed Bug Basics focuses on providing the basic information that is needed to provide bed bug control services. The course will cover five main topics:
• Bed Bug Identification, Biology & Behavior
• Medical Considerations, Customer Service
• Inspection Techniques
• Treatment Methods
• Best Management Practices
By the end of this course, students will:
• Recognize bed bugs, and their evidence
• Recognize and describe the elements of a complete bed bug inspection
• Describe the most common bed bug treatment methods including the pros and cons of each
• Understand and describe the basic biology of bed bugs and key behaviors that are important for control methods to be successful
In addition, upon successfully completing the course, each student will receive a certificate of completion and a special patch that can be added to their uniform.
The hour-long course is only $19.95 and is designed to allow students to ability to learn at their own pace, at a time that's convenient for them. In addition, pre-assessments are provided to show students the areas where they need to focus and a final exam is given to demonstrate the students' depth of understanding.
Start today and log on to www.pestworld.learningzen.com. Students will receive access to the learning portal within 30 minutes of submitting their form.
Questions? Contact NPMA at email@example.com.