ESA Announces New ACEs, BCEs
Over 20 people have been certified since early May.
July 2, 2013
LANHAM, Md. - The Entomological Society of America has announced its latest crop of newly certified ACEs and BCEs. They are as follows:
- R. Michael Adams, ACE, Advanced Services Pest Control, Martinez, Ga.
- Joseph R. Yates, ACE, Future Services, Grayson, Ga.
- James Frederick Miller, ACE, Industrial Fumigant Company, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Philip Matthew Miller, ACE, Industrial Fumigant Company, Holland, Ohio
- Jonathan Adam Holt, BCE, Terminix, St. Augustine, Fla.
- Danny Eugene Molter, ACE, Molter Termite and Pest Control, Bradenton, Fla.
- Samuel W. Bonderov, ACE, Abba Termite & Pest Control, Brandenton, Fla.
- Edward P. Foley IV, ACE, Modern Pest Services, Brunswick, Maine
- Gregory Alan Bunch, ACE, Action Pest Control, Evansville, Ind.
- Daniel Metiva Jr, ACE, Rose Pest Solutions, Lansing, Mich.
- Barry Lee Bradley, ACE, Tomlinson Bomberger, Lancaster, Pa.
- Dylan Morrison, ACE, City Wide Exterminating, Charlotte, N.C.
- Marie A. Horner, ACE, Terminix, Greensboro, N.C.
- Johnathan Steven Arnold, ACE, Specialty Exterminating Co., Madison Heights, Va.
- Gregory D. Bird, ACE, PacWest Exterminators, Buena Park, Calif.
- William Jeffrey Hope, ACE, Florida Pest Control, Saint Johns, Fla.
- Casper Xavier Branagan, ACE, Bug Nerds, Christmas, Fla.
- Michael Bartlett, ACE, University of Florida Department of Housing, Gainesville, Fla.
- Michael P. Ryan, ACE, Tempco Pest Control, Fort Myers, Fla.
- Charles Patrick Oelig, ACE, Guardian Pest Solutions, Duluth, Minn.