Compelling Communications announces the availability of a program for pest control companies to present to schools and children’s groups.
ST. LOUIS, MO. — Compelling Communications announces the availability of a program for pest control companies to present to schools and children’s groups. The 15-20 minute “Good Bug/Bad Bug” program leads children ages 6-9 through a discovery process to determine if a bug is good or bad. It promotes the professional pest control industry as the solution to pest problems and provides all the resources necessary to make a successful presentation.
“This program had limited availability in the past, but those who used it praised it for its simplicity and completeness,” explains Compelling Communications owner, June Van Klaveren who was one of the developers. “We are offering the program kit to the pest control industry at a nominal fee that includes the complete program in electronic format.”
The purpose of the program is:
• To point out to children that insects are bad only when they interfere with our lives.
• To point out the dangers of cockroaches as they interfere with our lives.
• To point out that as professionals, we are interested in getting rid of only those insects that interfere with our lives.
The program’s kit includes sections on:
• Getting your foot in the door with schools
• Flyer to promote the presentation
• Some things to remember when talking to children
• A PowerPoint file containing 12 color, cartoon slides
• A complete script to accompany the PowerPoint file
• Bibliography of children’s literature about insects
• Glossary of terms
• Coloring sheet
The program is available for purchase at www.CompellingCommunications.com. For more information, contact June Van Klaveren at 800-779-0067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.