- [Mannes on Marketing] The Growing Importance of Mobile Marketing
- [Tech Talk] Control of Imported Fire Ants at Health-Care Facilities
- [Viewpoint] How good of a listener are you?
- [Cover Story] Disturbed!
- [PMP Profile] Pythons and Vipers and Kraits…Oh, My!
- [Reality Check] Industry News Flash: Spider Bites Almost Never Happen
- [Technician Training] Situational Pest Management
- [Succession Planning] Pass It On
- [Mosquito Control] Mosquitoes Beware!
- [PCT Event] Save the Date for Rodent Control Virtual Conference
- [PCT Book Excerpt] Pest Management in Zoos and Aquariums
The structural pest control industry consists of more than 19,000 pest management firms generating approximately $6.5 billion in annual revenue. One of the most stable segments of the U.S. economy, pest management professionals play a critical role in protecting the public’s health, food and property, providing valuable integrated pest management services to both residential and commercial customers. As the leading monthly trade publication serving this dynamic marketplace, PCT magazine is the industry’s "go-to" source for news and product information.