- [Annual Cockroach Control Issue] Bait Rotation: Crucial to Control
- [Pollinators in the News] National Pollinator Strategy, EPA Proposals Take Science-Based Approach
- [Ant Control] Carpenter Ants & Houses: A Rotten Love Story
- [Annual Cockroach Control Issue] What Every PMP Needs to Know About Cockroach Legs
- [Cover Story] Are We Really Over It?
- [Annual Cockroach Control Issue] Understanding & Controlling the German Cockroach
- [Export Fumigation] Has Your Ship Come In?
- Prehistoric Cockroach Returns Home
- [Manufacturer Spotlight] Accessing the Inaccessible
- [Record Keeping] A PMP’s Guide to the Most Common Inspection Failures
- [Annual Cockroach Control Issue] Moving Day for Oriental Cockroaches
- [Executive Forum Interview] Paul Simons
- [Application Economics] Small Changes, Big Savings
- [Community Involvement] You Want Me To Speak Where?
- [Pest Perspectives] Success = Using All Your Tools
- [Tech Talk] The Responsibility of the Field Trainer
- [View Point] ‘Bee’ the Solution
- Podcast: Bruce Carter on Ant Management
- Photo Review: A Sneak Peak of 'Ant-Man'
- LEGO Pests Make for a Fun Rentokil Promotion
- Bait Rotation Infographic from Bayer
The structural pest control industry consists of more than 19,000 pest management firms generating approximately $6.5 billion in annual revenue. One of the most stable segments of the U.S. economy, pest management professionals play a critical role in protecting the public’s health, food and property, providing valuable integrated pest management services to both residential and commercial customers. As the leading monthly trade publication serving this dynamic marketplace, PCT magazine is the industry’s "go-to" source for news and product information.